Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thirty One

Well, I am officially 31 - as of yesterday! First, thanks to my amazing friends and family for all the gifts and well wishes - I feel very loved. My fabulous husband made me two cakes. I believe we will get to enjoy the second one (a butterfly) today - yummy!!

Here is my first cake - the one we ate yesterday (starting at breakfast)

And in case you are wondering, here is what it looks like with 31 lit candles!

We are going back to Sea World on Sunday to celebrate my birthday and David and the kids made a reservation for our family to dine with Shamu - I am so excited :) - look for the pictures afterwards!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Glad you are back to blogging! 31 - so young still!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday and thanks for blogging again! It'll be March soon and he can catch up.