Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Cards Anyone?

It is that time of year again.  My favorite actually.  I have already said that once recently but it is so true.  I love hearing Christmas songs being played as I shop.  And so, it is time for me to start thinking about my Christmas cards.  In fact, I have been thinking about them for a few weeks but I usually try and plan out B's party first - and this year it will be a double party with B and D!!  We have decided to go with a bumblebee theme for B and ladybug for D so I think it will coordinate well.  The party is this weekend and mostly planned so back to figuring out my cards for this year. 

Shutterfly has some amazing Holiday cards right now in their 2010 collection!  And they have so many options of products: Folded Greeting Cards, Flat Stationery Cards, and Flat Photo Cards.  Not to mention all the really fun photo gifts if you haven't finished your Christmas shopping. 

 Check out this adorable ornament.

 These stickers would be perfect additions to your holiday cards, or they could be great stocking stuffers as well.

 And wall calendars!

In addition Shutterfly also has mugs, playing cards, puzzles, and so much more!!  These make really unique and personal gifts and they are also so much fun to make.

And now, back to the cards.

This is one of my favorites!  And wouldn't it be perfect with my 4 munchkins?  I love the brown background and the alternating colors for the letters.


I also love this style.  A little more traditional and elegant and beautiful!

And I love, love, love this one!  Fun style and love showing that our children really are blessings.

 So, what do you think??  Which card do you like best?  And don't forget there is still time to get your cards from Shutterfly.


I wrote this post as part of Shutterfly's Holiday Card promotion. I will receive 50 free cards from Shutterfly. My opinions in this post are mine and I really do love Shutterfly :)  Hope you do too!

1 comment:

Kathy M said...

Good post, makes me want to visit shutterfly!