Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Facebook & Ugly Sweaters

Today I created a facebook page for my blog.  That makes me official I suppose.  Now if I can just figure out how to integrate the two, then I will be golden.  Feel free to like me :)


Now, onto the ugly sweaters.  Blogging for Books is having an ugly Christmas sweater contest.  Here is what they say...

Christmas is a time for traditions, food, merriment, family, and...horrific seasonal sweaters. It's the only time of year where you can sport apparel with a Rudolph nose that blinks red lights without being teased (too much).  Enter the 2nd Annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest and you could win a $500 Visa Gift Card...just in time for Christmas shopping!
Spread some Christmas cheer! Share your picture to win!
There are two ways to enter:
  1. Enter the contest on Facebook
  2. Enter the contest on WaterBrook's Website
 Good luck everyone!  I am going to go scrounging around in my closet and see if I can come up with something.  And don't forget to check out the ugly Christmas sweaters from 2010!

No comments: