Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Father's Day Bookmarks

A friend of mine sent me a blog link for making cute bookmarks of your kids.  I took a look at it here and thought I could do that!  So, yesterday the kids and I did just that.  I am so pleased with how they turned out.  I made five bookmarks (one of each kid) for Grandpa, Puppa, and of course Daddy for this Father's Day!  I love creative gifts (especially ones that include photos).

 I had the kids make poses.  Here is D in her pose.

I cut the photos out as close as possible.  I wrote the kids names and ages on the back of the bookmarks for fun.  Then I laminated them and added the tassels.

Here is D's finished bookmarks.

I love the different poses and different sizes.  I think it is pretty funny that E is the biggest one and A is the smallest.  So, what do you think?

5 comments:

Erika said...

love this idea!they are sooo cute!

Miss Sarah said...

Very cute! :)

Neha said...

Love the idea !!! Thanks for following, followed you back :)

Kathy M said...

These are amazing!!

Heather! said...

Those are adorable! What a great idea!