Monday, June 25, 2012

Glassy Natural House Review


Have you heard of Glassy by Natural House?  It is a revolutionary glass cleaner that uses probiotics.  Glassy powers through dirt, grime, and germs while leaving a streak free sheen.  It is safe to use on any glass surface and the probiotics continue to consume germs after you are done cleaning.  Natural House has has a variety of natural household cleaning products available.  These products are strong enough for commercial clean-up, yet safe and gentle for all members of your home!  I love that!


 This diagram gives a better idea how Glassy works!

 
My french doors to my back deck

I have been using Glassy for a week now and I really like it.  I really appreciate that it is natural and I do not have to worry about using it around my children - as you know, I have several :)  I also really appreciate that it actually works.  It does a great job at getting glass clean without streaks!  Natural, functional - what more could I want?

Other benefits and features of Glassy include: leaves no dulling residue, scrubbing action scours dirt and lifts dirt and grime while driving out odors at their source, eco-friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable, cutting edge probiotic cleaning products, convenient spray top nozzle, active ingredients keep working to maintain germ and odor free surface, contains no VOC's or other harmful chemicals, and formulated to leave streak-free shine.

Would you like to try Glassy for yourself?  You can purchase Natural House products directly on their website here or you can purchase Natural House on Amazon here.  Be sure to check out Natural House on Facebook and Twitter for the latest on their products. 

Disclosure:  I was blessed to receive a full bottle of Natural House Glassy Glass Cleaner to facilitate my review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments: