Wednesday, July 18, 2012

VTech Switch & Go Dinos Review

Have you heard of VTech Switch & Go Dinos?  We recently received both Tonn The Stegosaurus and T-Don The Pteranodon. 

 Here is C holding up both dinos right before we opened
them!  I think the smile says it all.

They are geared for children ages 3 to 8 years and since I have three kiddos (almost 4) in this age range they have been super fun for our family!  I like that these toys morph from dinosaurs to cars so well allowing for extended creative play.  All my photos on this post are of C but trust me that the girls enjoy playing with them as well :)

 
 Pteranodon and C

Presto, Chango - now a cool car!

Each dino/car has an LCD screen that can be customized - the kids enjoy changing up the dinos eyes and the drivers faces in the different modes.  And there are some fun sound effects - fun phrases, car noises, dino noises (there is a volume control as well).  Honestly, my kids would love these even without all the sound effects.  I find them creating their own noises as these toys facilitate fun imaginary play.

 Choose a driver!  C and Tonn as a car.

D needs help but A, B and C are able to transform from dino to vehicle without assistance; the transformation process is simple.  I do think that Tonn is slightly harder to transform than T-Don but the difference is minimal.  Bottom line - these dino/cars are engaging, durable, and extremely affordable.  

Disclosure: I have received VTech Switch & Go Dinos to facilitate my review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments: