Friday, August 17, 2012

CampusBookRentals and Operation Smile


Are you about to head back to college?  If so, you have probably decided on most of your courses or perhaps you are waiting for the first few days to make final decisions.  I wanted to let you know about CampusBookRentals.  I wish I had done this in my college years.  With CampusBookRentals you can save anywhere from 40-90% off of bookstore prices, there is free shipping both ways and they offer flexible renting periods.  And one of the biggest perks in my opinion, they donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented! 


Operation Smile is an awesome organization that performs life changing cleft lips surgeries on children whose families cannot afford it.  The impact in quality of life for children who receive these surgeries is amazing!  Thank you CampusBookRentals for helping make a difference in the lives of many children who greatly appreciate it!

Check out these links here and here to see specifically how much you can save when you use CampusBookRentals!

1 comment:

Kathy M said...

I hope alot of people use this, sounds like a great organization!