Thursday, September 20, 2012

Banners On The Cheap

Banners 

Have you heard of Banners On The Cheap?  They make amazing well, Banners!  They have a variety of banner options including advertising, anniversary, birthday, military, party, photo, sports, wedding...you get the idea.  I love that you can choose from hundreds of design options or even create your own.  I found their website to be extremely user friendly and easy to navigate.  I personally chose one of their design options, tweaked my colors and voila my banner was made.  I love that you can take one design - change up the text color, the background color - and it really changes the feel of the banner. 

 How it arrived - my box!

 Out of the box

Absolutely wonderful!

My vinyl banner is double sided and I chose to have it easier to hang by having them hem and add grommets.  I chose a dark blue background and kept the letters and balloons differing colors to add a fun feel.  I plan on using this at all our kids parties so I wanted something gender neutral.  E will be the first party to display our new banner and I am excited.  It is hard to believe but that is really only a few weeks away...yikes!  If you are looking for a fun way to celebrate a milestone, I would highly recommend Banners On The Cheap.

Disclosure:  I won my banner on another blog giveaway!  I was under no obligation to write this review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own!

No comments: