Thursday, September 27, 2012

Glade Expressions Collection Review


Yes, I am at it again.  I love being a Bzz Agent and participating in campaigns, this time the Glade Expressions Collection!  I received free product coupons for both a fragrance mist and an oil diffuser starter kit.  There are several scents available including cotton and italian mandarin, fuji apple and cardamom spice, lavender and juniper berry and pineapple and mangosteen.

I choose to get both the oil diffuser and the fragrance mist in pineapple and mangosteen.  I wanted to be able to compare the products.

 I actually love the design and bamboo feel of this diffuser.  Looks great!

 Afer opening...

Set up in my bedroom

Thoughts:  This product works very well!  I think that the pineapple and mangosteen scent is very pleasing; however, I found this diffuser to be overpowering.  While I could not smell it in every room in my home, the room that it is in I find the scent too strong for my taste.  And since it is a diffuser, I cannot really adjust the fragrance level appropriately.  Love the packaging, love the scent, too overpowering in my opinion.  Unless Glade develops some way to monitor or adjust the scent level I will not be purchasing one of these diffusers.  Now, I will be purchasing the fragrance mist spray - again, nice scent, lasts for a few hours, but I can adjust the amount - Bingo!  While the mist spray does not match my decor as well as the diffuser it is a much more useful and practical product for me.  I can use it where I want (multiple rooms), only when I want, and in the quantity I want.  Thanks Glade for having several product options available for personal tastes.

Disclosure:  I received the above products for free with my Bzz Kit for participating in the Glade Expressions Collection Campaign.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments: