Tuesday, September 4, 2012

UNREAL Candy Review


As a member of Bzz Agent, I was selected to participate in the UNREAL candy unjunked campaign!  Okay, so a bit about UNREAL.  They are made with all natural colors: red from beet juice, blue from purple cabbage, and orange from achiote seed.  Natural beeswax and carnauba wax give their products their shine.  And every gram of an UNREAL 8 bar has 499% more fiber and 50% more protein than the market leading products - that is impressive!

I received coupons to try and share different candy in the UNREAL product line.

 The stash I found.

Here are the different ones that I was able to easily find at Walgreen's.  Special Note - they are currently clearanced to $0.24/piece - unbelievable price!  I found the UNREAL 41 Candy Coated Chocolates, UNREAL 54 Candy Coated Chocolates with Peanuts, UNREAL 8 Chocolate Caramel Peanut Nougat, and UNREAL 77 Peanut Butter Cups.

First up, my personal favorite - the UNREAL 8.  

This bar is good, really good!  I like the taste and the mix of the ingredients.  And the fact that it has so much fiber and protein really amazes me.

 The UNREAL 41 was not my favorite.  

I personally did not like eating them plain.  However, my children really liked them and kept asking for more.  I did find a way to enjoy them though...in trail mix.

 They were actually quite delicious mixed in with some nuts, raisins, and granola.  And they help keep the granola a bit healthier too - perfect.

I also really liked the UNREAL 77.  I found that these cups are a nice treat - they are healthier than their competitor and they are quite yummy!

In short, I think UNREAL is onto something here.  Developing products that are delicious and healthier for you is a great idea.  I really like that they use all natural ingredients.  While you may not like every one, I think that their current product line has something for everyone.  So, what are you waiting for?  Satisfy your sweet tooth today with an UNREAL - and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Neha said...

Pity we don't get this in India :(. Would have loved to try these.

Hope you are doing well. Lots of love. Take care