Thursday, October 11, 2012

I love October

 All the girls

I love the month of October!  And not just because it is my birthday month :).  I really like the weather, the pecans on the ground, and most of all the pumpkins! 


The kids and I stopped by the local church pumpkin patch the other day and picked out a few.  I look forward to this every year.  We are going to go back with David because he is the best pie pumpkin picker ever.

 Proof that C was there too!

And miss E.

Two days ago about 5pm, E just got up and started walking.  She hasn't looked back.  It is funny to go from a baby that hasn't taken more than 6 steps to a full blown walker overnight.  Maybe she had been practicing at night :).

2 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Such delightful pics!!! I love October too!

Happy Thursday!

Unknown said...

We still haven't made it to the pumpkins! Lovely little blog!
New follower and thanks for visiting MyWatermelonMoon!
Happy Crafting!
~Melissa
♥ ♥ My Watermelon Moon ♥ ♥
Email Me