Monday, October 29, 2012

Nuby Tub Time Turtle

Do your kids like baths?  Mine adore them, especially the littlest ones.  Not only are baths are great way to get clean but also to have fun.  And the Nuby Tub Time Turtle helps do just that!

 Our turtle in the package

 E couldn't wait to hold it.

 
Say cheese!

 E loves the waterfall that the turtle makes through the bottom, simply lift it out of the water.

 
We used it to get her hair wet.  She loves that :).

 This turtle floats on top of the water so it is always within easy reach.

 Not wanting to come out.  I think she has a new friend!

D wanted to play too.

Tub Time Turtle is available for purchase at Nuby, Amazon, and other retailers found here!

And remember that you can connect with Nuby on facebook, twitter, and pinterest as well.  I even have my own Nuby Mom Pinterest board found here.

Disclosure:  I did not receive any compensation for this post, although as part of this program I may receive items to sample or review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

5 comments:

Brenda "Disney Girl" said...

Following you back! Great blog!!

Anonymous said...

That is adorable!

following back from scentswag.com.

Thanks!

menopausal mama said...

I need to get that turtle for my granddaughter! What a cute idea! Following you back via GFC. Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by! Following you back :)

Sarah @ The Not Quite Military Wife said...

This is the cutest toy! I love reading your reviews, it's a lot easier than going through a thousand amazon reviews!