Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Smartfood Selects Review


Have you heard of Smartfood Selects?  My latest Bzz Agent campaign is with them!  They make delicious, all-natural snacks made with smart combinations of real herbs and spices.  They make a variety of popped chips, puffed corn and popcorn.  I sampled the buffalo cheddar popcorn, garlic tomato basil hummus popped chips and the Italian herb multigrain popped chips!

And you know what!  They are good, really good.  Unique flavors with a powerful and delicious taste.  Look at what happened to my garlic tomato basil hummus popped chips below.

All gone...

The kids really enjoyed these.  I must admit that I thought the flavor might be too much for them but no - not that I thought it was too strong, that is just how my kids tend to be.  But they kept asking for more until my beloved chips were gone.

 The buffalo cheddar popcorn

Up close...

I really liked this popcorn!  I tend to think of popcorn either being buttery or sweet but this was neither of those.  It has a strong cheddar flavor with a bit of a kick.  In no way do I find this to be too spicy but I know that my kids would in this case.  So if you are looking for a light snack with a bit of a cheddar flavor, this would indeed be perfect.

Disclosure:  I received the above products for free with my Bzz Kit for participating in the Smartfood Selects Campaign.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've tried these and my kids loved them. Great Review