Thursday, December 13, 2012

Dial Foaming Hand Wash

 Holiday Scene Design

We have been using Dial Foaming Hand Soap in our home for the last few weeks.  I like the fact that it is easy to use (especially for the kids!) and leaves your hands feeling clean.  I do not know about you but we are pushing extra hand washing around here.  It seems like many people have gotten sick and anything we can do to help.  This formula kills 99.99% of germs encountered in the home while still being gentle on the skin - that's a win-win for me.

I snapped this photo of A showing me how she loves the foam.

Right now, the Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash is all dressed up in limited edition holiday designs.  Their are currently four cheerful designs: Santa, Snowman, Candy Cane, and Holiday Scene.

The Holiday Scene is my favorite, I love the Holiday trees in our bathroom, it makes me smile when I see them!

 I think this product is a winner :)

For more information about Dial soap you can check them out on facebook here!

Disclosure:  Dial provided a free sample of their Holiday Foaming Hand Soap for this post.  My participation is voluntary and my opinions, as always, are my own!

No comments: