Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Snugg iPad Case Review


Have you heard of The Snugg?  They make iPad cases, tablet cases, smartphone cases, kindle covers and other accessories.  Cases to protect your technology are what they specialize in.  I was blessed to receive their distressed brown leather case for my iPad 2.


Things I love about this case.  First, it covers my iPad completely - every edge is protected when it is not in use!  This is great because let's face it, I do let me children use my iPad and it is nice to know it is secure in it's case.  Second, there are important cut-outs everywhere that are needed - ports, switches, camera lenses!  You do not have to take the case off to charge it, use the camera, etc.  This is extremely important as it makes it highly functional.  There is also a stylus holder.  Thirdly, this case can be made into a stand (an upright angle or flatter version when typing).


I love having the ability to use this case as a stand but I find that I prefer to use it in my lap, I guess that is my user preference :).  Of course, let's also not forget the Snugg Promise and their Lifetime Guarantee.  If you are looking for a case for your iPad 2 (or any version of the iPad) I would highly recommend getting a Snugg, you will not be sorry!  This particular case is on sale now at Snugg for $34.99.  If you have a Snugg, let me know what you think!

Disclosure:  I received a distressed brown leather Snugg iPad 2 case to facilitate my review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments: