Friday, January 4, 2013

Covergirl Blast Flipstick


My latest Bzz Agent campaign is with Covergirl!  I have been trying out their blast flipstick - which is basically 2 lipsticks in 1 - a creamy, bold color on one side and a shimmery shade on the other!  This innovative, dual-ended lipstick is both fun and gives you endless shades of possibilities.  I love the way it lets you customize your color.  There are currently 13 shade duos available: Whisper, Pucker, Glimmer, Flashy, Vixen, Perky, Tease, Cheeky, Stunner, Snap, Smooch, Minx, and Intense. 

 
My personal favorite right now is the Minx.

Here I am posing with my Minx flipstick.  I just used the creamy shade this time.

I shared all about this campaign with my friend!
She is trying it out for herself.

 The Covergirl Flipstick display at my local Wal-Mart.

Me leaving coupon love.

Do you know what coupon love is?  Or at least that is what I call it.  Have you ever been at a store looking at a new item or possibly there to buy that exact item and you find a coupon that someone has left for you to use?  It is so exciting and so fun - I love it - this is what I call coupon love.  I have left some of my coupons around town at various Covergirl displays.

So, if you are looking for a new shade of lipstick or just something fun and different, I would recommend the Covergirl flipsticks.  Let me know which shade you like!  And if you want to connect with Covergirl yourself, you can like their facebook page here.

Disclosure:  I received the above products for free with my Bzz Kit for participating in the Covergirl Blast Flipstick Campaign.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments: