Monday, January 7, 2013

Super WHY and Alpha-Bits


My latest Bzz Agent campaign is with Alpha-Bits!  We have been trying out their new Super WHY Alpha-Bits cereal!  It is definitely a hit around here for both breakfast and snack time.  My kids love to eat it with milk and eat it dry as a snack.  While we don't do this every time we eat it, it can be fun to find different letters - it has actually been great practice for D in this way.

 D and our Alpha-Bits

 E on her second bowl.  I think her smile says it all.

 Yummy!

For those who want the skinny on the nutritional facts - this cereal has 20 grams of whole grain per serving, 12 essential vitamins and minerals (including iron and zinc as well as vitamin D), and has 6 grams of sugar per serving.

The back of the box is pretty fun too.

I love that Alpha-Bits has teamed up with Super WHY and the Super Readers.  My children really enjoy watching Super Why, Wonder Red, Alpha Pig, and Princess Presto as they travel through Story Book Village to solve a super big problem with the help of classic children's fairy tales.  If you have never seen this show it is really engaging and my kids love solving the problems.

 Enjoying an episode of Super WHY.

You can see Super WHY himself in the above photo.

So in short, this is a winning combination for us.  We enjoy the show and the cereal :).

Disclosure:  I received the above products for free with my Bzz Kit for participating in the Alpha-Bits/Super WHY Campaign.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

1 comment:

HomeFor4 said...

Hi Kathryn! my kids love watching super why too so maybe we will try that alpha bits :)

Thank you for joining the Fun Friday Blog Hop!

See you again this Friday! huggies***
rea