Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A baptism and an eagle

My amazing hubby was baptized a few weeks ago by one of his closest friends.  He was baptized as an infant, but recently felt that the Lord was encouraging him to be baptized as an adult.  So, it is something that he has been wanting to do for awhile now (couple of years actually).  I am so proud and honored to be married to such a Godly man and father.  I couldn't be more blessed!


The oldest son of some good friends of ours just became an Eagle Scout.  Personally I do not know a ton about Boy Scouts but I know that this is a big deal and it really is an accomplishment - way to go John!  David was asked to make the cake.  Here is what he did - enjoy!  I do wish I had more in the process photos - maybe next time.

 The Eagle topper - made with Rice Krispies

 The base

The finished product.

1 comment:

Miss Sarah said...

WOW! What a neat cake! Great job on it! :)