Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Clothing Swap - Part Two

When crowdtap asked me to host a clothing swap I had no idea it would turn out as fabulous as it did!  It was last night and it was so much fun!  Not only did we have a ton (and I mean ton) of departments and items for people to shop at for free but we just had a great time connecting and hanging out!

 
 We had a delicious chocolate cake!  Yep, my hubby made that :)

Shopping Areas

 Boys Department

 Just the 2T girls area

Shoe Department

 Not a great photo but it gives you an idea of the awesomeness of it!

Women's Tops

Maternity Section - Tops and Dresses

And pants!

 Check out these gorgeous flowers that were used to make bouquets!

 Isn't this beautiful?  I was so blessed to take this home and it is now staring at me on my kitchen table, absolutely love it!

Thanks so much to everyone who was able to come and of course to the amazing friend who offered her home (it truly is gorgeous)!  Till the next swap :).

1 comment:

Petro said...

Thanks for following me, Kathryn.
These pics are so beautiful.

Hugs