Thursday, March 14, 2013

Nuby Bath Time Clock & Thermometer Review

Our Nuby Duck Bath Time Clock & Thermometer

I have another Nuby product to tell you about, the Bath Time Clock & Thermometer.  I don't know if you are like me but sometimes I have trouble picking the best temperature for my children's baths.  I tend to like my baths on the warmer side and often think that everyone else must too, right?  The Nuby Bath Time Clock & Thermometer helps with this!  It lets you know if the water is too hot or too cold by blinking a light, super helpful!

Our duck serves as a clock, timer and thermometer

This handy dandy duck also let's you know how long your child has been in the water.  This is super helpful as it is easy to lose track of time while bathing, playing, etc so I really like having our duck in the bath.  A quick glance lets me know how long my kids have been in the water and if it is time to come out!  To sum it up, this duck is cute and quite handy to have around.  I would highly recommend adding one to your children's bath.  The thermometer alone is enough for me - the other features are added bonuses :).

E and our duck

According to Nuby
A daily bath is essential to a baby's hygiene and relaxation.  The Nuby Bath Time Clock & Thermometer can help keep bath time safe and fun.  It's unique 3-in-1- design incorporates a clock, a timer that counts up or down, and a thermometer that displays in Celsius or Fahrenheit.  Not only that, but the Bath Time Clock & Thermometer floats and will alert you if the water is too hot or too cold.  It also automatically counts up when the sensor contacts the water so you know how long your baby has been in the bath!

The Bath Time Clock & Thermometer is available in both duck and turtle designs.  They are available for purchase at www.BuyBabyDirect.com.

Thanks Nuby for another awesome product!  Remember you can connect with Nuby on facebook, twitter, instagram, and pinterest as well. 

Disclosure:  I did not receive any compensation for this post, although as part of this program I may receive items to sample or review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

4 comments:

MommyMandi said...

I love that it has a timer! This is perfect to let my daughter know it's time to get out.

Kathy M said...

This is such a great idea. I wish they had them years ago. I love the picture of E!!

Unknown said...

I have one and love it too - i just wish i could figure out how to adjust the settings so it would display the temperature right! lol

Mishu’s Bath Time said...
This comment has been removed by the author.