Tuesday, May 14, 2013

ABC's About ME!

Thanks so much to Marla for this wonderful idea.  In an effort to share more with you about who I am...These are the ABC's of me!

A. Age?

 I’m 35!

 B. Book?

 This is really a hard one as I read a lot!  I am really loving the Jesus Storybook Bible.  I know it is geared for children but even as an adult it is extremely touching. 

 C. Cake or Pie?

 Mostly Cake
(Although my friend Jenn makes the best homemade Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pie - I would actually choose these over cake (but only these))

 D. Drink of Choice?

 Iced water with lemon, Unsweet tea with lemon, and I do like Dr. Pepper

 E. Essential Item?

 My iPhone.  I never thought it would be but if I am honest this is it right now.

 F. Favorite Color?

Green

 G. Game to play or watch?

 I love word games - Scrabble and Words with Friends.

 H. Hometown?

League City, Texas

 I. Indulgence?

 Anything chocolate

 J. Job?

 SAHM, I used to work as a veterinary technician.

 K. Kids?

 5 Kids whom I affectionately refer to as A, B, C, D and E

 L. Life isn’t complete without?

 My hubby, David, and the Lord

 M. Music group or singer?

Love Toby Mac!  Really, he is awesome :)

N. Number of siblings?

I have one sister, Stephanie, and one brother, Brian

 O. Oranges or apples?

I really like them both!
 
 P. Phobias/Fears?

 I really don't like heights or snakes.

 Q. Favorite Quote?

I really like Isaiah 61 which is about the year of the Lord's favor.

 R. Reason to smile?

My family 

S. Season?

Oh, I really like them all for different reasons but if I had to pick just one it would be the Fall.

 T. Tattoos?

No way, not for me
(I have been known to wear a temporary at children's parties)
 
 U. Unknown fact about me?

  I have never broken a bone.

 V. Vegetables you love?

 Broccoli, Corn on the cob, Carrots, Snap Peas, - most!

 W. Worst habit?

Yelling.  I wish I never yelled.

 X. X-rays you’ve had?

 Dental, jaw - not sure if there were any others, Mom?

 Y. Your favorite food?

 This is really hard -  chicken fried steak (I am from the South).

 Z. Zodiac?

Libra but I don't put any faith into this

Did you find we have anything in common or were you surprised by any of my answers?  Let me know!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love the ABC list-good idea! I, too, love word games and my newly purchased iPhone! Now following you back!

Anne D. said...

Thanks for sharing:) I love reading lists like that about other people:)
annejk112233 at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

This is a cute way to share info about yourself, might have to steal the idea if you dont mind! Thanks for the follow, I followed back :)

Kathryn said...

Sara - we have words and phones in common, love it! You are welcome Anne. Samantha, steal away - I did too!