Monday, May 20, 2013

Endorse Mobile App


Have you heard of Endorse?  It is a free mobile app for your iPhone or Android. 

Endorse is a simple, free way to get cash back for buying your favorite products in stores.  You can earn from 10% up to 100% cash back on your everyday purchases wherever you shop including Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Kroger, Safeway, CVS, Whole Foods, Costco and Trader Joe's.

I have been using this app for several months and have already earned over $40.  I have definitely found it to be worth it.  I love getting cash back for buying diapers!  If you are interested in signing up click here for my referral link!

How does it work exactly?  You download the app here, browse offers, upload your receipts and get rewarded!  And with each receipt you earn points to fund local school projects.

It is really a cool thing.  If you check it out, please let me know what you think!

Disclosure:  I will receive $1 for every person who signs up with my referral link.  Thank you if you choose to sign up.  I hope you find it to be worth it as I have.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments: