Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Etsy Spotlight: Creating Paper Memories


I have a new Etsy shop to tell you about, creatingapapermemory!  Dee has an assortment of paper products from thank you notes, candy wrappers, stickers, water bottle labels, invitations, seating charts, bookmarks and so much more!  If you have an upcoming special event you should visit Dee.  She personalizes items for weddings, baby showers, you get the idea.

I recently worked with Dee for a baby shower I was co-hosting with three lovely ladies.  The shower theme was baby animals with a centering on giraffes.  Just take a look at some of the items that Dee sent me.

 These are advice cards for everyone to fill out for Mom and baby.  My friend's name is Jenn and she will be having a son, Ethan!

 These labels worked perfectly for candy favors.  You just wrap them around Hershey's Nuggets - they stick themselves.

All finished.  One side reads Jennifer's Shower, the other side reads 5-4-13 and the underside reads Thanks for sharing my special day!

These are adhesive stickers that can be used for favor boxes but I used them as embellishments.  

 A centerpiece with the themed sticker.  (Note - another friend made these centerpieces, fun right?)

And the cutest Thank You notes.  You fold them and the other side reads - Thank You for making my shower special!  Dee also sent the cutest coordinating return address labels but I don't have a photo of that or you would know where my girlfriend lives.

 Display Table

Our display table was set up so that everyone would fill out an advice card and place it in the basket, self address and envelope (one less thing for Jenn to have to do) and take a chocolate or two - not a bad set-up, right?

What do you think?  I thought Dee's personalized giraffe items were absolutely perfect and really helped pull the whole thing together. 

You can check out Dee's complete Etsy shop here (make sure to add her shop to your favorites while you are there) and her website, Creating Paper Memories,  here.

Disclosure:  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.  Thanks so much to Dee and creatingapapermemory for sending the above items for review.

No comments: