Monday, May 6, 2013

Kick Back and Play Sweepstakes




I have a super fun Sweepstakes to tell you about, The Kick Back and Play this Summer Sweepstakes!  You can enter to win prizes including a Little Tikes playground, a washer & dryer from LG, and a year's supply of Purex!  Just click here to enter!

Let's just imagine that my family won the Little Tikes Endless Adventure Playcenter Playground grand prize, wouldn't that be so awesome?

You know how much my kiddos love the beach!  I know that they would love the sandbox feature.  I could see them burying treasures and digging them up in their always imaginative adventures.  Maybe they would find gold, sea shells or dinosaur bones!  And I love that the toy storage area does double-duty for water play.  Since my kids are water babies this will be fun indeed.  C bought a collection of small water guns at a garage sale a few months ago so I could see them coming into play here.  And my kids love to act like animals when we play jungle and zoo (I do not have a zoology degree for nothing!).  My little monkeys and lemurs will have a ton of fun on the climbing net. 

Alright, so now that you have seen a little bit of how my kids would imagine and play, what do you think your kids/grandkids/etc would do if they won the Endless Adventure Playground grand prize?  I would love to know!

And don't forget to enter and win here.

2 comments:

Courtney B said...

I can't wait until my Mia is old enough to play. I can only imagine how vivid her imagination will be. It's going to be so fun to watch her play!

Kathryn said...

Oh Courtney, they are so imaginative - loads of fun!