Thursday, May 2, 2013

Lysol Touch of Foam Review

 

My latest Bzz Agent campaign is with Lysol and their Touch of Foam antibacterial hand wash!  Health matters and that's why Lysol started their Mission for Health.  With new Mom programs, healthy habits initiatives in schools and disaster relief efforts, the company is dedicated to doing more for everyone's health.  For healthy hands and more, visit lysol.com/mission-for-health.

My awesome Bzz kit!

 Lysol Touch of Foam Antibacterial Hand Wash
Creamy Vanilla Orchid scent

 I really like the foam

Our with the old and in with the new

We have completely used the bottle provided for this campaign and replaced it with another!

Here are a few points about Lysol Touch of Foam that I really appreciate.
  • Rich non-drip lather works on contact to kill 99.9% of germs
  • Offers 10x more germ protection than the leading national competitor
  • Moisturizer-enriched micro-bubbles leave your hands feeling soft and comfortable after every wash
  • Available in three great scents — Creamy Vanilla Orchid, Rose & Cherry in Bloom and Wild Berry Bliss
  • Antimicrobial properties are built in to protect the pump and resist odor-causing bacteria 
I really like the rich lather that this foam soap creates.  After using it my hands really do feel softer and definitely cleaner.  This particular scent, Creamy Vanilla Orchid, is not extremely subtle - it is not overly powerful either but it is definitely stronger than my previous hand soaps.  I have grown to really like the scent and feel of this soap on my hands.  Have you tried it yet?  If so, what do you think?

Disclosure:  I received Lysol Touch of Foam and coupons for free with my Bzz Kit for participating in the Lysol Touch of Foam Campaign.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

2 comments:

Stephanie R. said...

I have a coupon for this stuff and have been dyeing to find some here locally.

Kathryn said...

Stephanie, have you tried Walmart or Target, it should be at both!