Saturday, May 25, 2013

Old Navy Women's Active Wear Sample Share

 My local Old Navy

Guess what?  I was selected to take part in another Old Navy Sample Share through Crowdtap, this time for their Active Wear.  You may not know it but Old Navy actually has a large selection of Women's Active Wear including graphic tanks, graphic tees, semi-fitted tanks, compression tanks, 1/4 zip running tops, mesh tops, mesh-bubble tanks, padded camis, go-dry tanks, go-dry tees, printed compression pants, fold-over yoga capris, fitted compression capris, compression mesh capris, side-mesh running shorts, jackets, various sports bras and more - you get the idea - they have a lot!  You can check out their full selection here.

A friend and I both received an Active Top and Bottom of our choice, a complete outfit!

 Some of the selection of Old Navy's Active Wear

My friend is pretty fun and awesome to be with :).

So, what did we end up with?  I chose a mesh top in Icy Aqua and side-mesh running shorts in carbon stripe.

 My selection

My friend choose black yoga pants and an active jacket in black jack.

 My friend's selection

I actually have this same jacket in purple and it is amazing, it has breathable mesh panels and thumb holes at the cuffs.  Do you have any Old Navy Active Wear?  If so, what do you think?  Or what would you have picked?  I would love to hear your thoughts.

And you can check out some of my past Old Navy Sample Shares at the following links: Best TeesFall Dresses, Swim Suits, Spring Dresses - enjoy!

A big thanks to both Crowdtap and Old Navy for this sampling opportunity!  I was blessed to receive an Old Navy Active Wear top and bottom of my choice and take a friend along for an Old Navy Active Wear top and bottom of their choice.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.

4 comments:

Athena said...

I do not have any Old Navy Active Wear but now you have piqued my interest...

couponwahm said...

I really need some new work out gear...totally forgot about Old Navy. Thanks for sharing.

reesa said...

I haven't bought any of their active wear! I should check it out! Sounds like you had a fun day!

Unknown said...

I need to look into Crowdtap, what a great opp! I'm in need some new activewear for the gym so I'll definitely check out Old Navy! Love your picks btw!