Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Shark Attack - C's 6th Birthday Party

Remember C's Shark Invitations here!  Well, his party was last Saturday and I do believe he had a blast.

 Here is a collage I made of his Shark Cake!  David did a great job.

And I made a Shark Watermelon, yummy!

 We had a 3D shark coming out of our walls.

And C loved his shark grabber machine from Grandma and Grandpa.  It was fun to let the kids get their own party favors.

Thanks so much to everyone who was able to come celebrate.  My son is growing up!

6 comments:

Leti Del Mar said...

I LOVE sharks and love the cake and other shark inspired things you created. So cute! Thanks for finding me through the blog hop. I've followed you back :)

Stephanie said...

That Cake is awesome! Looks like it was fun

c allen said...

I am a saline ambassador and i spy some boogie wipes on the grab game :) great job!!

Kathryn said...

Yes Crystal - you are indeed correct :).

Inspired Passions said...

Love the shark cake brillant idea! And also the water melon too :) love it. Great blog and am following you back and looking forward to reading your posts! :)

Finding Charm said...

What a cool party theme! Too cute.
I bet he remembers this forever.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Followed you back.