Monday, May 13, 2013

Wazoo's Family Fun - My Review


Remember when I first told you about Wazoo's here?  Wazoo's is an indoor bounce house facility for kids up to age 12 - perfect for A, B, C, D and E.  The kids and I went down to Wazoo's a few weeks ago and had a blast!

 There is a special Toddlertown for children ages 3 & under.  D and E loved this section.  There was a small slide, animal bouncers, tunnels, a ride in canoe and much more.  I loved that they were encouraging imaginative play.

 Here is E enjoying the giraffe bouncer in Toddlertown.

There is a food area complete with snack bar.  Outside food and drinks are welcome which is what we did.  I love that they allow this option.

A small portion of the snack bar.  You cannot see in this photo but there are several large containers of hand sanitizer throughout the food area as well.

 B and C racing through one of the large bounce houses.

Here you can see B running through.
 Climbing fun with C and D.

And ultimate climber that goes almost to the ceiling.  My older kids loved this one.  There is a double slide in the back.

 D having a blast jumping.

 
B sliding fast.

 They even had a bouncer geared more for the little ones.

 Jumping as a family.

As you can see there are several different types of bounce houses and slides for kid's enjoyment.  We didn't have a problem enjoying ourselves for several plus hours.  And if it hadn't been time for E to take a nap, we would have stayed even longer.  Wazoo's is open daily from 10am-8pm and they charge $9 for all day play and readmission.  Remember you can bring your own drinks and food but if you forget their snack bar can help you out.  My family had a blast and the kids are already asking to go back!  Check out the video I made below to get a better idea of the fun.



Disclosure:  Thanks to Wazoo's and US Family Guide for providing my family with the opportunity to enjoy a day at Wazoo's for free to facilitate my review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

1 comment:

eena said...

Very nice blog and so as the bounce houses shown here. One of my friends told me about the best bounce houses at this link. I purchased and it has been an year it is working fine as it has the best material used.