Monday, July 29, 2013

Nuby Mealtime Travel Set Review


I want to tell you about our Nuby Mealtime travel set.  This value pack comes with 4 forks and 4 spoons and is designed for babies 3 months and up.  I love that it has a sturdy base and a lid, keeping all your utensils in one place.  This travel case makes it ideal to take with you on the go anywhere!  Of course, it still comes in handy at home as well.

 Here is the base holding the forks

And here is the top lid turned upside down holding the spoons.

Of course we took it with us on our recent beach trip - with 11 kids ages 9 and under you never know when it would come in handy.  It proved to be quite useful.

 
 Here is E eating breakfast.  She is using her fork for scrambled eggs and her spoon for yogurt!

 Success!  Love that these utensils are easy for her to grip and use on her own.

Thanks Nuby for helping my princess learn healthy table etiquette.  I would highly recommend the Nuby travel set.  Read more about it below including where to purchase one for yourself.

According to Nuby
The Nuby Travel Set is designed to keep your baby's utensils and your diaper bag clean, tidy and hygienic while out and about.  The handy travel case comes with an easy to use spoon and fork set and is perfect for Mom and baby on the go.

This travel set is available in numerous colors options - green/yellow, blue/green, purple/pink, yellow/berry, berry/blue, and orange/yellow.  Nuby travel sets are available to purchase at www.BuyBabyDirect.com, www.cookieskids.com, www.idealbaby.com, and www.amazon.com.

Thanks Nuby for another awesome product!  Remember you can connect with Nuby on facebook, twitter, instagram, and pinterest as well. 

Disclosure:  I did not receive any compensation for this post, although as part of this program I may receive items to sample or review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

We have this travel set and LOVE it! So convenient to have when on the go! Great review!

reesa said...

I love this set! It's so great to keep in my bag & I am able to use it anywhere!

Erin S said...

Wish I knew of this travel set with my son! Nuby has great products!

mail4rosey said...

I like the set, and I like Nuby!

Unknown said...



Thanks very nice!
Do you like vape? Does anyone in your family like to smoke vape?
There are dead rabbit rda that disposable vape device like, OTTOVAPE vape , and Hugo Vapor Dry Herb .
You are welcome!