Friday, October 11, 2013

Fun at the Zoo

Last week we took a field trip to the San Antonio Zoo.  We were actually hoping to meet some friends at SeaWorld homeschool day but they sold out of tickets so we headed to the zoo. 

 Check out C as a Butterfly - love the A's hat!

 Check out those eggs.

 D on a hippo.  They have a great hippo viewing area.  I enjoyed watching them swim.  E was fascinated by the hippos.

 E enjoying the view with Daddy.

Tree house fun

Surprisingly I didn't take as many photos as I would have liked.  I am officially into my third trimester of pregnancy and fatigue has set in again and I think this played into it.  I cannot believe that in a few more months we will have a newborn again - so exciting!  The San Antonio Zoo currently has lots of baby animals so it was a sweet reminder.  We saw baby tigers (2 months old), a baby monkey (4 days old) and the famous two headed turtle, Thelma and Louise, born earlier this year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's always fun to visit the zoo with the kids. To watch the little ones face light up when they see an animal is priceless