Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Nuby Step Stool Review

Our Nuby Step Stool (red/blue/green)

It is no secret that I am a huge fan of Nuby products (yes, I am a Nuby Mommy Blogger).  I want to tell you about our Nuby Step Stool.  This stool is awesome.  We have used it on carpet, laminate floor, tile, and wood and it works great on anything!  Not only does it have a no slip top and non-skid base but the stool itself can hold up to 800 lbs.  So anyone in our home can use it!  Here are a few ways that we use our stool.

Seat for Putting on Shoes


Helping with the baby on the changing table

 
Washing Hands

 Brushing Teeth

 Brushing Hair

As you can see, we use our stool multiple times a day or more.  And while D and E use this stool the most, everyone in our family has used it for something at some point.  It is a super useful item to have in your home and I would highly recommend it!

Read more about the Nuby Step Stool below.

According to Nuby
 - Holds up to 800 lbs
 - No Slip top
 - Non-skid base

The Nuby Step Up Stool is available in various colors (red/blue/green, purple/lavender/pink, blue/yellow/orange) and can be purchased at the following retailers:  www.buybabydirect.com, www.echildstore.com, www.kidslandusa.com and JC Penney.

Thanks Nuby for another awesome product!  Remember you can connect with Nuby on facebook, twitter, instagram, and pinterest as well. 

Disclosure:  I did not receive any compensation for this post, although as part of this program I may receive items to sample or review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

4 comments:

Heather Jones said...

This is great! We could use some more step stools around here for the kiddos!

Heather said...

I love our step stools, too! Everything is just out of my reach somedays!!

tm said...

I have a 3 year old little boy and this would be perfect. We need this for our bathroom.

Unknown said...

We haven't tried this one yet, but we love all the Nuby products we have!