See's Candies new location in Austin
What a fun night out!
My box of chocolate packed by moi.
Packing our boxes Lucy and Ethel style.
I had such a great time and learned so much about See's that I put this list together. Hope you enjoy!
9 Things to Love About See's Candies
1. High quality. See's prides itself on high quality and you will instantly be able to tell in the taste. During WWII when sugar was rationed, See's didn't use less sugar to make their candies. They just made less candy. Their commitment to high quality will keep you wanting more.
2. No added preservatives. They do not add preservatives to their candies, ever!
3. They age their chocolate. This helps give it an extra richness and deliciousness that you won't find everywhere.
4. You get a free sample when you visit a See's shop. They give away over a million pieces of candy every year in free samples.
5. There are over 100 varieties of candy. From top selling pieces like Bordeaux, Almond Brittle and Scotchmallow to Apricot Bon Bons and Peanut Butter Patties, See's has got it all and then some. With such a huge selection there is a little something for everyone.
6. You can build your very own custom box, only what you like so you will have a box of the pieces you love. You can choose all one flavor or create a yummy combo, the decision is yours.
7. Allergies: See's candy is gluten free and they have options for those with nut allergies. See's lollipops, licorice medallions, peppermint twists, chocolate drops, chocolate chips and jelly beans are all processed at their own facility without nuts. They also have a section of sugar free items as well.
8. They have a location in Austin! This is amazing. See's Candies is expanding and you might just see them pop up in your city.
9. You couldn't meet nicer people. Being at See's is like being part of a larger family. They are welcoming, hospitable and will help you with whatever you need.
So, what are you waiting for. Visit a See's Candies today and make some memories. And if you live in or around Austin check out their new location on Braker Lane - it is pretty sweet.