Monday, April 21, 2014

Kids Academy App for Preschoolers


I recently downloaded the Kids Academy App for preschoolers.  D and E have really been enjoying the games.  This app is great because it allows children to learn in a fun and engaging way at their own pace.  Preschool basics such as letters and numbers are presented in a fun environment that encourages learning.  I love that my kids are learning correct letter and number formation in writing while having colorful graphics and encouragement along the way.  They cannot help but smile when it tells them Good Job!  And my kids love collecting fireflies in a jar as they master tracing and increase their fine motor skills.  I think sometimes they forget they are learning they are having so much fun.  I think this is a great tool for getting ready to read and I would recommend it.

Check out the full App and download it here.  Please let me know what you think too.

Disclosure: Thanks so much to Sverve and Kids Academy  for selecting me to participate in this campaign.  Compensation was provided.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments: