Saturday, September 13, 2014

Kids Academy App Review: Kids Puzzles Preschool Math Games


I love this app in that it allows children to learn in a fun and engaging way at their own pace.  Preschool basics such as number tracing and number recognition are presented in a fun environment with great graphics and engaging music.  My kids are learning correct number formation in writing.  My children love that they get to collect fireflies in a jar as they master their fine motor skills.  This app is designed for children to be able to play on their own but I have really enjoyed watching the kids learn.  I also appreciate that there is a parent area which allows management of children’s profiles and the ability to track success.  This is definitely a fun app for preschoolers!

 E collecting fireflies while making the number 2.

Check out the full App and download it here.  Please let me know what you think too.

Disclosure:  Thanks so much to Sverve and Kids Academy for selecting me to participate in this campaign.  Compensation was provided.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

2 comments:

Janet W. said...

My grandsons could really benefit from this tracing app! They would enjoy it, too!

Hooplakidz Kids App said...

nice Kids App