Thursday, October 23, 2014

E's Minnie Mouse Party

Miss E the day before her birthday.

E turned 3 at the beginning of this month and I turned 37 a few days ago so collectively we are now 40!  E knew that she wanted a Minnie Mouse themed birthday party and she and I had a lot of fun planning it.  We really didn't do a ton but I made sure to serve some of her favorite snacks and A and B came up with a fun game of Pin the Bow on Minnie!  I used serving dishes to make Mickey/Minnie displays and I think they turned out well. 

  All the kids right before the party in their best Minnie/Mickey attire.

 E's cake

 Inside the cake, there were polka dots.

 These Minnie Mouse Oreos were a hit with all ages!

 My Oreo display.

 Rice Krispies Minnies, these were a bit hard to cut.

 chips, salsa and guacamole

fruit display

I bought the Mickey cheese already cut and served it with crackers.

Mickey F!  A and B made him these cute homemade ears and I adore him in them.

Pin the Bow on Minnie

themed plates and napkins

Hope you enjoyed the photos and if you are having a Minnie themed party I hope this inspires you!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute! I love the cake!

Femme Fitale Fit Club said...

This was very cute and creative. We typically just run out and buy everything vs. making things our selves. Good idea.

Carolina said...

I love all the treats at the party. The cake looks fabulous! Did you make that?

Athena said...

What a great party! I love the cakes!

Kathryn said...

Thanks everyone! Carolina, my hubby made the cake.

JLynnCorter said...

That cake is just ADORABLE! I love it! Happy birthday to your little girl, she is so cute!