Saturday, December 6, 2014

Kitchen Decor at Family Christian

http://www.familychristian.com/

Disclosure: I am proud to be a Family Christian Blogger and Affiliate.  Thanks so much to Family Christian for providing me with an Appreciation CertificateAll opinions expressed are my own.

You guys know I love Family Christian!  Did you know that they have some pretty amazing kitchen gifts that are currently 40% off until 12/24?  This is an amazing deal of some super cute kitchen decor. 

 Me looking at the Family Christian catalog!

I love that Family Christian's kitchen decor is functional, cute and inspirational all at the same time!   I am in love with their retro collection, the colors are fabulous and fun!  Let me show you a few pieces.

1.  Retro Look Serving Tray:  This tray displays many different images of things from around the kitchen as well as inspirational words.  Images and words include whisk, spatula, mixer, measuring spoons, Blessings, Faith/Family/Friends, Love/Faith/Joy and more!


2.  Retro Look Stackable Mugs with Rack:  If your kitchen is like mine it is on the small size.  I am always looking for ways to save space.  This stackable mug rack is a great way to display some super cute mugs in a practical way.  This set of four 8 oz mugs would be a great way to serve up some hot cocoa or tea to guests.


3.  Taste and See Vintage Spoon:  This cute spatula displays a cupcake and reads "Taste and see that the Lord is good."  This spoon can be used when you cook or bake.  This would make a great gift addition as well.  Pair it with a cake mix and icing for a young girl or woman in your life.


4.  Love, Faith, and Joy Kitchen Storage Organizer:  You can cut down on clutter and keep things organized in this cute storage organizer.  It is easy to carry and has a patch on the front that reads "The sweetest ingredients are love, faith, and joy".


Do you need some new kitchen decor and inspiration?  Please visit your nearest Family Christian or go here to purchase their kitchen decor on-line.  If you do not get Family Christian's catalog and/or emails, you can use the code CYBER for 25% on-line.  Check out their website daily for coupons and deals!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like that retro tray - and I have never heard of this store!! thanks so much for sharing with us!

Anonymous said...

I love that spatula!

Melissa said...

I had no idea that Family Christian offered such a huge variety of products! I know I'd love that stackable mug set!

Earl-Leigh said...

I love all of this! I need those mugs!

Unknown said...

These are so cute! I really love the mugs myself :).

Unknown said...

nice post. I really like your post
kitchen decor accessories