Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Family Christian In Store Event and Release of VeggieTales Noah's Ark

I have a special Family Christian in-store event to tell you about!  This Saturday, February 28th, VeggieTales will be releasing their newest movie Noah's Ark onto DVD.  It will be available for purchase at all Family Christian locations starting on the 28th.  You can arrive at 10am and catch the premiere showing of this DVD in the kids section, plus there will be fun and games!  And for a BONUS, Family Christian is having a Mega One Day Only sale on the 28th, where everything in the kids dept. will be 30% off! 


So go, take the kids and get some shopping done.  I have almost finished buying the entire What's In The Bible Series - this would be a great chance for me to finish it off! 

Disclosure: I am proud to be a Family Christian Blogger and Affiliate.  I was provided with this special in-store information to share with you.  All opinions expressed are my own.

1 comment:

LaVonne said...

I really wish our Family Christian store was closer. My kids would love to go to an in-store event. This new VeggieTales movie did just arrive this week in our mail though. I pre-ordered it. We LOVE VeggieTales!