Thursday, March 19, 2015

Heart Wall Decal Kit Review

Our Heart Wall Decal Kit

I am really into decals right now.  I love how easy they are to use and what a difference they can make in a small space, or even large.  Remember my butterflies and my elephants?  Another positive, they can easily be removed if desired.  D recently moved into a bottom bunk bed.  She picked out some amazing heart bedding with a reversible comforter.  We were sent a multi colored 24 piece heart decal kit by Vinyl Disorder for review.  This decal kit was a perfect fit to dress up her wall, matching her theme perfectly.  Our hearts are white, purple, blue and pink.  Since we were using them on a white wall we did not apply the white ones.  We are going to find another place for these.

 
 D's current heart comforter

This makes for a great Valentine's Day kit but it also works year round for those who love hearts like my little D!

 The wall before the heart decals.

 We started with the blue hearts.

Applying is easy.  Simply remove the back.

Back removed.

Smooth onto the surface

And remove the cover.  Repeat.

 I love the pattern that D chose.

 Another view.  What a difference!

I really like that it gives personalization to D's space.  She loved using these hearts to make it her own.  You can also have custom decals made including quotes.  The possibilities are truly endless.  What do you think?  Do you use wall decals?  I would love to hear your thoughts.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: