Sunday, November 1, 2015

My Entrepreneurs

Kids Creative Paintings at Acton Children's Business Fair 2015

I'm so proud of A, B, and C.  They put together a business, Kids Creative Paintings, created product, and sold their goods yesterday at the Acton Children's Business Fair.  They came up with the idea, the name, and their paintings completely on their own. 

 
 Inside their tent

They figured out the cost of each product and how much they needed to sell their paintings for in order to make profit.  I attended the fair with them; however, I was not allowed to talk or sell their paintings for them. 

 
 Making a sale

Talking to potential customers

I spent most of the fair walking around and checking out all the booths (there were 115 booths). 

 Other booths at the fair...

I am glad to say that they did indeed make money and the learning experience and opportunity to create the business itself was so fantastic.  They sold 20 of their 27 paintings.  A huge shout out and thank you to everyone that supported them!  This was our first year to participate and the kids had such a good time they are hoping to participate again next year.  I cannot wait to see what they come up with!

No comments: