Monday, January 18, 2016

Playskool Friends My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Friendship Bus

My house is a pony house!  There are so many My Little Pony toys and my kids love them all.  E was so excited when we received the Playskool Friends My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Friendship Bus and Figure 2-Pack from our Crowdtap sampling.  These are the first My Little Pony toys specifically made with toddlers in mind.  They are easier for toddlers to grip and hold, the colors are vivid and whimsical and they encourage hours of imaginary play.

 More pony fun - always an adventure to be had.

Here E is taking her pony friends on an adventure around the house.

Here you can see how easy the ponies are to grip and how they sit in the Friendship Bus.

 Moon Dancer is being placed behind Rainbow Dash.

 The Friendship Bus holds three friends - Rainbow Dash, Moon Dancer and Minty.

 E loves the hearts on the wheels and the heart windows.

 The pink button in front opens the side door (on the other side), and the side mirror shown above can be pulled out or pushed back.

This picture also shows the side door that opens when you push down the pink button on the front of the bus.  There is also a spinner on this side for added fun.

If you have toddlers I would highly recommend Playskool Friends My Little Pony toys.  They are not expensive, durable and lots of fun.  The kids have had so much fun with this bus.  F is also a huge fan!

No comments: