Thursday, March 3, 2016

Two Pounds of Hair, Another Donation

Right before donating my hair

I have been donating my hairs for years.  I did it in the Fall of 2008, January of 2011, April 2013 and my most recent was last month - February of 2016.  After I get it cut it always feels so much lighter so this time I decided to weigh it.  After cutting off 17 inches of hair, I was officially 2 lbs lighter. 

 
 At the salon holding all four of my pony tails together.

I really do prefer my hair long but I love the low maintenance aspect of my short hair right now.  I needed something easier and I always feel like it is a great cause so a total win-win.  I broke the 100 mark this time bringing my grand total to 104 inches!  The hairdresser had to put my hair in 4 ponytails before she could cut it because I have the thickest hair in the world (or so I am told). 

And the after!