Tuesday, August 30, 2016

First Day of School

 A and B made chocolate chip peppermint glazed cupcakes for our first day back.

Today was our first day back to school!  It started out pretty rocky as I wasn't feeling well last night but I am glad to say I am feeling better and all in all I think it was a successful first day.  I am excited for this school year and the kids are ready to learn!  Here are our 1st day of school photos!

 A is now in 7th grade!

Miss B - 5th grade

I took these photos late in the day and C was already at baseball practice so I didn't get his photo until late in the evening.  C - 4th grade

Miss D - A cool 2nd

E is now in K!

Mr. F will be in a PreK for a few years, love that smile!

 Baby G was exhausted after our first day back.
Here's to a great school year!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My grandkids started school this past Monday. It is good that they are back in school but the summer went by way too quick. Back to school where I live means so much more traffic and congestion and it takes forever to get to where you are headed.

JewelWood said...

What cute pictures of your kids. It was a lot to get ready for school with my kids too. I love the pictures with the years of school your kids are in.

Elena said...

Your kids are so cute! Love the first day of school pictures