Tuesday, August 30, 2016

First Day of School

 A and B made chocolate chip peppermint glazed cupcakes for our first day back.

Today was our first day back to school!  It started out pretty rocky as I wasn't feeling well last night but I am glad to say I am feeling better and all in all I think it was a successful first day.  I am excited for this school year and the kids are ready to learn!  Here are our 1st day of school photos!

 A is now in 7th grade!

Miss B - 5th grade

I took these photos late in the day and C was already at baseball practice so I didn't get his photo until late in the evening.  C - 4th grade

Miss D - A cool 2nd

E is now in K!

Mr. F will be in a PreK for a few years, love that smile!

 Baby G was exhausted after our first day back.
Here's to a great school year!

3 comments:

Birdie Bee said...

My grandkids started school this past Monday. It is good that they are back in school but the summer went by way too quick. Back to school where I live means so much more traffic and congestion and it takes forever to get to where you are headed.

Julie Wood said...

What cute pictures of your kids. It was a lot to get ready for school with my kids too. I love the pictures with the years of school your kids are in.

Elena said...

Your kids are so cute! Love the first day of school pictures