Thursday, October 6, 2016

Just Between Friends Williamson County Fall Sale: My Loot



Earlier today I was able to make it to the Just Between Friends Williamson County Fall Event Sale!  I had so much fun.  If you are local, you really need to check it out.  The facility is super spacious and it's easy to look around and shop. 

 

The signs are fabulous and it is easy to tell where items are located.  This is super helpful if you are looking for specific things.  I was amazed at the selection of items as well as the quality and you simply cannot beat the prices!

There is a nice selection of brand new Melissa & Doug items discounted!

Here is what I came home with!

 F has needed a hat for awhile so I was pumped to find this Spider Man hat for only $3.

 These reindeer Robeez for Mister G are so cute! Only $4.50

Closer view of Robeez.

 Melissa & Doug

I am a sucker for educational items and I love Melissa & Doug.  The activity books were $4, the crayons were $1.50 and the world map was $2.50 - all items are new.

I thought these brand new teething necklaces were fun so I picked out a blue one for $9.50.

I also picked up a brand new pair of swim goggles for E for $4, a few books for the kids for $1/$2, a shirt for David for $5, a pair of jeans for F for $1.50, a shirt for F for $3 and a pair of jeans for D/E for $4.  As you can see, the prices are fabulous.  If you are able I urge you to check it out.  You are sure to find something or lots of somethings!


Remember, on Saturday most of the items will be 1/2 off.  I just may have to go back :).

No comments: