Tuesday, January 10, 2017

F's 3rd Birthday - Paw Patrol Theme

 Birthday Boy

F turned 3 last week and we celebrates on Saturday with a Paw Patrol themed party.  For those of you that know him, he absolutely LOVES Paw Patrol.  He knows all the pups by name and I love listening to him sing the theme song, it's so cute!

David made F a badge cake.

Here he is blowing out his candles.

 And afterwards, love that smile.

 
Food Spread

 Check out this awesome utensil caddy that I got from my in-laws for Christmas!

 A few of F's absolute favorites were included in the spread.

A decorated covered Oreos with paw prints.

 I love the activity table decorated by B.

I purchased a Paw Patrol themed coloring book.  B neatly tore out pages of the coloring book and matched up party favor figures (I found these at Dollar Tree) and party masks.  She also placed balloons on each chair.

 A closer view...

 E as Rubble

I think F had a swinging good time.

Thanks to everyone who helped make his day special!

No comments: