Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Chick-fil-A DIY Upcycling Challenge (CFA Stamp) #chickfilamomsDIY

chickfilamomsdiy, upcycle, DIY, DIY stamp
DIY Chick-fil-A Stamp

Ok everyone, I just did a post recently on a Travel Jewelry Box that the girls and I made from upcycling a Chick-fil-A soup container as part of a Chick-fil-A upcycling challenge.  The kids and I came up with another idea and I wanted to share it with you as well - DIY stamps.  These are so easy to make (you can literally do this craft in 5 minutes if you wish) and the fun and creativity afterwards is endless.  Enjoy!

Chick-fil-A Chicken Tortilla Soup

 
Chick-fil-A Fruit Cup

Not only can you create these DIY stamps from the lid of Chick-fil-A soups, you can use their fruit cup lids as well!

My containers

After cleaning and drying the lids, simply cut out the middle logo.  If you leave a little bit of room on the sides it makes using the stamps easier.

My new Chick-fil-A stamp, it really is that easy!

We used the Melissa and Doug Washable Ink Pad to create our masterpieces.  I love that it is washable, has six vibrant colors, and fits our new CFA stamp perfectly.

 A perfect fit.

Now, is where the real fun begins.  We had so much fun using the stamps to create fun pictures.  I am always amazed at the kids creativity.

I made boxes first.


And then used a pen to turn them into kites.


The supplies I used.

Here is A...

Creating a flower

And a butterfly

A's flower and butterfly

She also created her initial.

And a photo frame.

B creating...

B making a coconut tree

B's tree

And with coconuts of course

D using the stamp

D's person - isn't she cute?

D's cupckae

A present

E creating a kite.

You can take a simple stamp

and turn it into anything!

I love that you can make cards, messages, pictures, you name it - the possibilities with this fun Chick-fil-A stamp are endless.

No comments: