Sunday, March 12, 2017

Groovebook - Turn Your Photos Into A Book

 My First Groovebook

I have become a little obsessed with Shark Tank.  I have never seen a live episode but I watch snippets here and there on YouTube.  I find the show fascinating and I love to see what inventions people come up with.  I was so intrigued with one, Groovebook, that I downloaded it as soon as I upgraded my phone and had the ability to support current Apps!

 
 Inside my Groovebook

Another view

 And another

Here is the basic concept of Groovebook.  You most likely already take lots of photos on your phone - definitely me.  After downloading the App, select your favorite photos and upload them into a Groovebook.  Books can have as many as 100 photos.  You can duplicate photos as you wish so if I want 5 of the same photo, no problem.  I was able to get my first Groovebook free to try it out.

Above you can see that the photos are perforated.

You can see that I have torn some photos out of my book.

The perforated pages make it easy to share your favorite photos with others.  I purposely ordered pictured for the kids to use in their Smash Books and Groovebook is perfect for that.  I wouldn't say the quality is the highest I have ever seen but it was decent and the book was a perfect way to have photos delivered to my door.  It would make a cute brag book or theme book if you chose pictures to do that.


This App helps you turn you phone photos into a book for $2.99/month.  You get a new book delivered each month.  If you would like to try it out like I did you can use the code CUMMINS870 to get your own free Groovebook (If you use my code I too will get another free book - so thanks!).  And be sure to let me know what you think.

No comments: