Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween 2018


I was able to take the youngest 4 to a nearby Trunk or Treat over the weekend.  We pulled together their costumes a few hours before the event - not bad!  G was BB8 (from last year), F was an Uno Wild card (I made it with felt), E was a Shopkins Cupcake Queen (costume from Grandma) and D went as a gymnast - easy peasy.

Halloween Peppers

Last night for dinner I made Halloween peppers.  I had seen a picture of them on the internet and thought they were so cute.  I just made my own stuffing.


Another view...

F and G at our local pumpkin patch

I thought I had missed it but I took F and G over to our local pumpkin patch today and I was able to get a few pictures - yay!  

Close up of G

Close up of F

 Another pose

 My pumpkin!

 Hope you have a fun, happy, and safe night tonight!  Happy Halloween.

No comments: