Friday, October 12, 2018

Just Add Color - Special Discount


I'm excited to share with you a deal from Just Add Color!  The Just Add Color Mega Pak includes everything you need to add colorful powder games, color dances, color crafts, color photos and color experiences to your next party.

Here's the deal - Get a one-time discount, Two Color Blasters (for FREE), Money Back Guarantee and Shipping (for FREE) when you purchase your Just Add Color Mega Pak right now!

For More Information and to get your party started:  http://www.justaddcolor.com/order

Let me know what you think!!  I'm excited to try this and come back and share my thoughts.

Disclosure: Thanks so much to USFamilyGuide and Just Add Color for selecting me for this campaign.  Just Add Color will be providing my family with our own Just Add Color Mega Pak in exchange for our honest review.  All opinions are my own.  Stay tuned for my review!

No comments: