Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy Holidays 2018

The kids in their new PJs Christmas Eve!

I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas break.  Our family is looking forward to staying up late tonight playing games and possibly watching a few movies!  I am really looking forward to 2019 and a better year!  All in all 2018 was a pretty rough year for me personally but I am grateful to be here and excited that 2019 is fast approaching.  Cheers to you and be safe tonight!  Enjoy a few pictures from our recent break.

Meet Twilight - the newest addition

B got a hamster for Christmas.  David and I wrapped up a cage, water bottle, bowl, and a few fun toys for her to open.  She went the next day to pick her out.  She picked out a female, black bear hamster and named her Twilight.  She is super sweet and likes to be around people and noise - yay!

F in his new penguin costume.

Jesus' Birthday Cake this year!

No comments: