Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Dumbo Releases March 29th


I'm so excited for the release of Disney's Dumbo!  The all-new grand live-action adventure movie expands on the beloved classic story that celebrates differences.  In Dumbo, family is treasured and dreams really take flight!

Me with the movie poster

Synopsis:  In this film, Max Medici (Danny DeVito) enlists former star Holt Farrier (Colin Farrell) and his children Milly (Nico Parker) and Joe (Finley Hobbins) to care for a newborn elephant whose oversized ears make him a laughingstock in an already struggling circus.  But when they discover that Dumbo can fly, the circus makes an incredible comeback, attracting persuasive entrepreneur V.A. Vandevere (Michael Keaton), who recruits the peculiar pachyderm for his newest, larger-than-life entertainment venture, Dreamland.  Dumbo soars to new heights alongside a charming and spectacular aerial artist, Colette Marchant (Eva Green), until Holt learns that beneath its shiny veneer, Dreamland is full of dark secrets.  Dumbo soars into theaters on March 29th.

This release makes me wonder what I would do If I joined the circus.  I think I would definitely want to care for animals like Dumbo and since I used to be full-time veterinary technician, I think I would be pretty good at it!  I'm more of a backstage kind of person (not center stage) and I would love to help take care of some of the most amazing animals.  Doesn't that sound fun?

Find out more about Dumbo and check out the trailer below.


Disclosure:  Thanks so much to Grace Hill Media for selecting me to participate in this campaign.  By sharing this information with you I will receive a gift card.  All opinions are my own.

No comments: